erl_interface/ ig

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Mon Oct 30 11:57:56 CET 2000

This might be the problem with erl_connect.c not compiling due to that
autoconf fails to set HAVE_STRDUP correctly, which happens if strdup()
is defined as a macro. Check the output from building erl_interface.

If this is the case, the simplest correction would be to patch
OTPROOT/lib/erl_interface/erl_connect.c:
23,28c23
< # include "config.h"          /* FIXME: Autoconf Info prefers
<config.h> */
< #else
< # define HAVE_STRDUP 1                /* we, uh, know that everyone's
got strdup() */
< # ifdef VXWORKS
< #  undef HAVE_STRDUP          /* ...'cept for VxWorks */
< # endif
---
> # include "config.h"        /* FIXME: Autoconf Info prefers <config.h> */
30a26,30
> # define HAVE_STRDUP 1              /* we, uh, know that everyone's got strdup() */
> #ifdef VXWORKS
> # undef HAVE_STRDUP         /* ...'cept for VxWorks */
> #endif

/ Raimo Niskanen, Erlang/OTP