GS application

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Wed Oct 25 11:43:38 CEST 2000

You can do this quite easily by using "erl -boot start_sasl", or even
set this as the default boot script when installing Erlang.

<advanced>
If you build your own boot scripts, all you have to do is of course to
add sasl in the list of applications in your .rel file.
</advanced>

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Strategic Product & System Management        mob: +46 70 519 81 95