non-Erlang Erlang grammars

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Mon Oct 23 15:22:54 CEST 2000

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Robert Virding wrote:

>While this operationally might not give you more than match specs it
>at least uses existing features in a relatively clean way.  And I
>agree, match specs are ugly.

This is a very important aspect, though. Preserving the elegance of
the language is worth a lot. It's really a shame if we end up where
the only time you ever get to write beautiful Erlang code is in the
introductory course.

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Strategic Product & System Management        mob: +46 70 519 81 95