Algorithmic lists

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Mon Oct 16 14:19:56 CEST 2000

We (Kurt Jonsson and I) also discussed using tuples. It has the
disadvantage for us that it involves more changes to existing code
(which is naturally using the list "cons syntax" today.)

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Strategic Product & System Management        mob: +46 70 519 81 95