SAE

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Oct 16 14:03:22 CEST 2000

We did some more work on SAE for R7.

SAE should now work for Windows. On Windows, the emulator is an DLL (even
if you don't use SAE). We also removed the need for conditional compilation
of the emulator source code.

There are still no tools. We might do the tools for R8, or possibly as a patch
for R7B.

Joe's tools might not work with the new version of SAE in R7B.

/Björn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P