release handling

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Wed Oct 11 12:57:48 CEST 2000

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Siri Hansen wrote:

>Ulf Wiger wrote:
>>
>> Yes, AXD 301 has support for generating .rel and .appup files by
>> parsing the .app files.
>
>I'd be interested in that! Would you let us have a look?

Hmm, yes. If you're asking as an Ericsson person, it's pretty easy.
The AXD 301 source code is available on the internal Ericsson Web.
I can guide you to the right modules and documentation.

If you're asking as a general Erlang user, I will probably get around
to publishing parts of our install/upgrade support, but I can tell you
when that will be.

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Network Architecture & Product Strategies    mob: +46 70 519 81 95