patches

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Thu Nov 30 12:19:13 CET 2000

We will create Linux binary RPM's and FreeBSD packages from the latest
source release together with the latest patches. I'm just completing
the scripts to create them without manually altering specification
files etc. Is binary packages like that what you preferred?

We will create new source releases mainly when the bootstrap compiler
need changes. We can't patch BEAM files with the Unix patch program.

The windows version is a problem. I have no solution how to create
new OpenSource Windows binary releases at the moment.

kent