threads - use them as much as you can

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Tue Nov 28 18:39:44 CET 2000

There was a military troop simulator written in Erlang as a student
project. The project was a success, and I have forgotten why it didn't
go further. Anyway, it simulated movements of up to 100 troops in
varying terrain.

"Process-based Simulation of Interactive Agents in a Dynamic Terrain"
Samuel Tronje
UU/CSD, 1995

I think it does seem like an interesting approach for a certain type
of video games.

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95