No subject

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Mon Nov 27 23:10:13 CET 2000

Hi Timo,

I believe you want to register with what Ericsson calls its Developers
Zone, available (some where :-) at www.ericsson.se. There is also one
deeper level called Ericsson Alliance Program which your
company/organization
can enter in order to get hold of specifications prior to their official
release.

Regards,
Lennart