Erlang running on different OSs.

Alexis Lê-Quôc alexis@REDACTED
Fri Nov 3 18:24:54 CET 2000

Greetings,

I'm trying to gather information about the pros and cons of running Erlang on Solaris vs. Linux vs. FreeBSD. What is people's experience with these platforms, both in development and production? Solaris for instance is infintely more expensive than linux or bsd; is there an incentive to spending the money on Solaris? I'm not specifically looking for hard figures; day-to-day experience is informative as well. By the way, I'm not trying to start a OS Holy War...

--
Alexis Lê-Quôc