OTP on top of SuSE

David Gould dg@REDACTED
Thu Nov 2 23:17:31 CET 2000

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 10:56:10PM +0100, Rosa Mascarell Dauder wrote:

> Hello
>
> I try to install OTP-R7B on top of Suse 7.0 and it does not work
> properly. I have checked the same thing with OTP-R6 on top of Suse 7.0
> and the result is the same (it does not work).
>
> I have been working with my programs OTP-R6 on top of Suse 6.2 and there
> was not problems.
>
> Have any of you faced the same problems? Which is the reason for so rare
> behaviour of Suse?
>
> Cheers

Hi, could you let me have some more information about your problems with
OTP on SuSE 7.0? I would be happy to try to help figure out and fix
anything that is not working.

-dg

--
David Gould                                                 dg@REDACTED
SuSE, Inc.,  580 2cd St. #210,  Oakland, CA 94607          510.628.3380