Tcl/Tk

Ljung Magnus etxmljg@REDACTED
Tue Mar 28 08:39:24 CEST 2000

Hi Per & Per!

Like always when calling out for help you find part of the solution at the same
instance. A simple way to get access to the Erlang libraries is to re-compile
Tcl with a function call to them included in the sourcecode. This is not the
best solution but gives me the possibility to proceed until I find something
better.

I believe the theory of static linking is right on the money. I found a
reference to a simular problem using shared libraries in Tcl.

Your suggestion to recompile the Erlang libraries to shared ones sounds like the
way forward to make the solution more seamless.

Thanks // Magnus