Arity of funs

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Wed Mar 15 11:11:31 CET 2000

There is no way to find out the arity of a fun.

There are, however, erlang:fun_info/1,2 BIFs that return some information
about a fun, but not the arity. (These BIFs are meant to be used for
debugging purposes, not for use in applications.)

/Bjorn

Tony Pedley <tonyp@REDACTED> writes:

> Hi,
> Well I've searched the OTP book, trawled the erlang questions archive(very good by the way, however
> there should
> be an all button on the Available Subdirectories) and I still can't work out how to do it.
>
> How do you extract the arity of a Fun? e.g How do I do this
>
> F = fun(X,Y,Z) -> end,
>
> X = get_fun_arity(F).
>
> 3
>
> All the best
>
> Tony
>
> --
> Tony Pedley             mailto:tonyp@REDACTED
> Ericsson Intracom Ltd.  Intranet : http://intracom.ericsson.se
> 1 Bede Island           Internet : http://www.ericsson.co.uk/datacom/index.htm
> Leicester               memoID  : ECOM.CBERAM
> England                 Tel  : +44 (0)116 2 542 400
> LE2 7EU                 Fax  : +44 (0)116 2 046 111

Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P
			    BOX 1505
+46 8 727 56 87 	    125 25 Älvsjö