Bit of publicity for: (Re: Welcome to this year's Erlang User Conference)

Bijan Parsia bparsia@REDACTED
Wed Jun 21 18:48:46 CEST 2000

Hello folks,

Upon getting all excited about the program for the Conference (which I,
alas, will just have to wait until the papers are posted :(), I did a
little (er...little long) write up about the conference and Erlang in
general for http://monkeyfist.com/

Technical, grammatical, and tastful corrections, comments, and emendations
are welcome.

(It's the top article of the moment, but the direct url
is: http://monkeyfist.com/articles/580)

We don't (yet) have a very large audience, but it's been steadily growing
since we launched in Jan. I'll do a follow up as well when the articles
come on line.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.