How to communicate between two machines each having a single node

Gunilla Hugosson gunilla@REDACTED
Tue Jun 6 12:26:03 CEST 2000

Do you give the Erlang nodes a name when you start them?
Example: erl -name ernie

There is a chapter about Distributed Erlang in 'Getting Started'
in the documentation.

(The documentation can be viewed using a web browser. The top
index page is situated at ROOT/doc/index.html where ROOT
is the root directory of the Open Source Erlang installation.
Or check out http://www.erlang.org/documentation/doc/index.html).

/ Gunilla

--
Ericsson Utvecklings AB / Open Systems