ignore this, testing news->erlang-q gateway... (was: Simple Applet using Jinterface)

Gordon Beaton not.for.email@REDACTED
Tue Jul 18 08:44:59 CEST 2000

This mesasge is not empty! And neither was the previous one...

/gordon

--
g o r d o n . b e a t o n @ e r i c s s o n . c o m
software architecture laboratory