Using failover

Stefan Willehadson sw@REDACTED
Fri Feb 11 16:15:43 CET 2000

Samuel Tardieu wrote:
> By the way, I've finished a simple version of the whole thing, which
> is visible at <URL:http://www.infres.enst.fr/~tardieu/erl/uptime:report>.

I'm interesting in reading it, but I received the following reply from
your web server:

    Proxy Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration
    and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, dax@REDACTED and inform
    them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
    have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server
    error log.

Maybe you can post your report to the erlang-questions list...
Regards, Stefan