mnemosyne:string_to_handle pb !

s. n. wight swight@REDACTED
Wed Dec 13 20:12:11 CET 2000

I agree with Uffe on this for sure - the match_object function is
beautiful and performs 90% of the query operations I need to do!

But I had a very similar looking problem in September and Dan Gudmundsson
sent out a simple patch which fixes this problem (YMMV!):

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200009/msg00116.html

Otherwise, heed Ulf's sound advice, below!

-steve