How to read/poll disk_log wrap-logs?

Adam Aquilon aa@REDACTED
Tue Dec 12 15:05:20 CET 2000

Hi!

> Have you tried using the Report Browser tool?? Check the SASL
> documentation for rb.

Well... I cannot use 'rb' since I don't use SASL. The log I'm trying
to read was created with "vanilla" disk_log calls, it isn't one of
the "SASL-type" logs. I use my own records that are written as the
disk_log "internal format". I just wanted to use disk_log for
efficient, wrapped output to local disk.

(For the record, I tried anyway, but you cannot name the file that
'rb' should read, it must use some other method (default name?) to
 select which log to read from.)

Any other suggestions?

/Adam