one-stop recruiting page

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Thu Dec 7 10:58:07 CET 2000

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, etxuwig@REDACTED wrote:

> I recently sat down and started searching the web for wanted ads
> mentioning Erlang. It was disheartening.
>
> Knowing that there is actually a demand for Erlang competence,
> I think something needs to be done to make this more visible.

I think this is a very good idea.

> Personally, I'd like to see an "Erlang Programmers Wanted" page on
> http://www.erlang.org, where current links to open positions for
> Erlangers were collected.

I agree with you. Erlang.org is the best place but maybe it is extra work for
the maintainer.
The Erlang Wiki could also be a good place.

> If, say, a student who encounters Erlang at school wants to know what
> the job market is for an Erlang expert, he/she might hit a search
> engine like I did - with the current state of affairs, he/she would
> hardly be encourage to continue.

You should add our company to the list of company recruiting Erlang
developpers: IDEALX (France).
We have many developpment in Erlang and are looking to increase our Erlang
teams.

--
Mickaël Rémond          -  mickael.remond@REDACTED
                        -  http://IDEALX.com