Alternatives to records

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Wed Dec 6 16:29:43 CET 2000

Hi Peter,

I just started to use dict in my app following all the help on the list over
the last few days. This can be passed round, is fast and seems to do what
you want. Also try gb_trees.

I guess there is also the bi-annual request for Richard O'Keefe's new type
of record to throw in here. I never got to grips with the details or even
know where the paper can be accessed these days..

- Sean

> I'm looking for a data representation to use as an
> alternative to Erlang records
> in a particular application of mine. I want the possibility
> to reference data
> elements by means of labels rather than positions.
=

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: