Erlang Jobs in the UK... was: one-stop recruiting page

aba3600@REDACTED aba3600@REDACTED
Wed Dec 6 12:44:50 CET 2000

I am starting Monday with Ericsson Research & Development in Richardson,
Texas because:

1. I have some Erlang Experience, including a Masters thesis that concerns
Erlang and

2. the job market really sucks for employers, and I am marginally
competent.

P.S. I am changing my eMail in 2 weeks, and need to unsubscribe my old
eMail and subscribe a new eMail. Does anyone know how to help me with
this?

Andy Allen
http://www.Andy-Allen.com

Sincerely,