export_to (Was: Re: the OO metaphor)

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Dec 4 11:12:58 CET 2000

Actually, in Beam R5 and later versions, funs do survive ONE code change.

That is, you can load a new version of a module and still call the old version
version of the code through an old fun. However, you can't change the code
a second time and still use the old fun. You would have to replace the fun
to a fun based on the new version of the code (which is not possible
to do if you spawned a fun directly).

/Björn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P