export_to (Was: Re: the OO metaphor)

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar.Mullaparthi@REDACTED
Fri Dec 1 13:35:20 CET 2000

To me, it seems like the only advantage is that in a large project, some
programmer might disregard certain rules and call functions which are
"marked" internal exports. This might break the code when these internal
exports are removed/changed etc.

Though this might become a pain when you want to quickly test some function
and it is marked as an internal export.

But I feel the same - it just doesn't seem terribly necessary.

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: