Erlang session in IFL

Thomas Arts <>
Tue Aug 29 09:16:51 CEST 2000

Hi all

Next week the international workshop on the implementation and use of
functional languages will take place in Aachen (Germany).

This workshop includes a special session about Erlang on September 7th:

12:30 Lunch
13:50 Welcome for Erlang session
14:00 Ulf Wiger
         Industrial-Strength Functional Programming: Experiences from the Ericsson AXD 301 Project
14:45 Dan Sahlin
         Safe Erlang: Extending Erlang with Secure Distribution
15:15 Break
16:00 Robert Tjärnström
         Hardware Execution of Erlang
16:45 Gennady Ghugunov
         A Tool for Verifying Erlang Programs
17:15 End of Workshop

Participation and lunch are free of charge. Welcome!
Please send me an email if you plan to come, such that I can make sure
there are enough seats and that there is enough lunch served.

see for details on