gsb ?

Luc Taesch <>
Sat Aug 19 15:16:50 CEST 2000

Thks, Ill try.

. what are the current options are ericsson?

in eiffel , we used, the glade Gui maker, that generate an xml definition
file, and then every language generate its code out of it , in a separate
program(currently, c, c++, eiffel, python, look at

of course, its more or less linked to gtk, but the xml generated out of glade
is just a composite definition of a screen .

Pascal Brisset wrote:

>  > that a gs graphical editor has been tried. is it practically used ? open
> It's in otp_src_R6B-0/lib/gs/contribs/gsb/ebin,
> but "make install" does not install it.
> I'm using it for simple GUIs.
> -- Pascal Brisset

First, they ignore you.
Then, they laugh at you.
Then, they fight you.
Then, you win.

--- Gandhi.

Working code is what matter, not your market capitalization.
--Kurt granroth