erlang maintainer

Sebastian Strollo <>
Mon Aug 7 16:58:59 CEST 2000

Alexander Langer <> writes:

> Thus spake Kent Boortz ():
> > I got into the middle of this thread and was not really answering the
> > question. The current maintainer of the FreeBSD Erlang port is
> > Sebastian Strollo <> or <>. See
> >
> The current maintainer-address is, which is broken.
> alex:~ $ host
> Host not found, try again.
> alex:~ $ host -t mx
> Host not found, try again.
> That is why this thread came up.
> We must fix that.  Is a valid address and Sebastian still
> active?

Yes, sorry about the bad address (my nameservers are without a home
temporarely and I had forgoten I had the address in the
port Makefile). I am however alive and well :-) although I was offline
all day yesterday and today because we are changing offices.

Anyways please change the address to <> and it should
work fine.