mnemosyne not running

Per Hedeland <>
Thu Aug 3 18:07:20 CEST 2000

Mickael Remond <> wrote:
>    >>
>    > That document seems to have moved. Can I get it somewhere? Has there
>    > been any progress on an sql to mnemosyne translator?

Actually no, that's not the same document - Ronny's thesis is now at (which
you could have found by clicking "Publications" in the left-hand-menu on
the error page from the old URL, and then searching for "sql" - purely
hypothetically speaking, that is...:-). I don't know about any progress
in this area, sorry.

--Per Hedeland