ClearCase and such like

Chris Williams chris.williams@REDACTED
Fri Apr 14 11:03:12 CEST 2000

Hi
We here at EA910 in Ireland have been using ClearCase for the last on
and a half
year with good results from a user perspective at development and
builds.
We have the whole of our target environment and tools and code in
clearcase.
Worth noting is that having the tools in clearcase make things slow but
it has the advantage  that all our sites can use the same tools as we
use multisite
between the different sites.

When it comes to using emacs with clearcase we do not use this
functionality but
I have seen that at least emacs 20.3 has support for this facility.

//Chris
Christopher Williams            Phone:    +353 902 31365
Ericsson Systems 		ECN:	  8301365
Expertise Limited,		Mob:	  +353 87 64 888 04
Athlone,                        Fax:      +353 902 31304
Co.Westmeath,		        http://www.eei.ericsson.se/~eeiaxm3
Ireland            		chris.williams@REDACTED