Problem with make:all()

SEAN HINDE SEAN.HINDE@REDACTED
Tue Sep 28 11:54:00 CEST 1999

All,

When using an Emakefile with the source files in a directory other than the
current one e.g '../src/xxx.erl', make:all() currently recompiles all files
regardless of date created.

This has been driving me cray for a while so I finally got around to fixing
it in 47.4.1.

161c161
<     case exists(append(File, code:objfile_extension())) of
 ---
>     case exists(append(filename:basename(File), code:objfile_extension()))
of
170c170
<     {ok, Obj} = file:file_info(append(File, code:objfile_extension())),
 ---
>     {ok, Obj} = file:file_info(append(filename:basename(File),
code:objfile_extension())),

Regards,

Sean Hinde