Grid in etk?

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Mon Sep 6 16:55:30 CEST 1999

 > I'm wondering what the best way to do a grid component with etk is? I
 > mean something like the processes table in pman. Is it just a bunch of
 > labels arranged with the 'grid' layout command?

Here's what I learned when I was doing some etk programming
some time ago. Do everything exactly the same way it
should have been done with tcl/tk.

There are thousand of tcl/tk tutorials and books out there
and any idiom that suits tcl/tk (with emphasis on tk) is
suitable for etk as well. Basically all tk commands
map one to one to etk.

As for your specific question of how to do pman in etk,
maybe just a grid with labels as you suggest, or a canvas
with a bunch of *embedded* buttons ??

Have you found the wtour in lib/etk/examples/wtour/* ???

/klacke