The Wikie Web site !

Craig Dickson crd@REDACTED
Thu Sep 2 16:37:28 CEST 1999

SEAN HINDE <SEAN.HINDE@REDACTED> wrote:

>I could only make it work without the :2000

Yes, this is a problem when you work behind a firewall that allows traffic
only on known ports.  When the Wikie was announced a few days ago on
comp.lang.functional, I complained about the use of port 2000, so they made
sure that port 80 worked as well. That being the case, I don't really see
the point of also listening on port 2000, but if that's how they want to do
it, I don't suppose it hurts anything...

Craig