Mnesia: table names vs record name

Emmanuelle BERNARD <>
Wed Oct 27 09:49:29 CEST 1999

I'd like to build several tables with the record "domain"
So I create my table as follows:

But when I want to write a #domain Tuple in the database with the
write/3 function, the answer is "bad_type"
How to make a disc_copies of this table school?(it doesn't want me to
write anything else in the TabDef)

moreover, I don't succeed in loading any textfile, there is an error in
the line 1 of my file, although I wrote exactly the same code provided
on in Chapter 4.4 from the User's Guide for Mnesia...

Has anyone the same problems?, or solutions?