Erlang-projekt

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Wed Oct 6 17:30:09 CEST 1999

It could be a good idea to write in English to
this list since we have lots of non-swedish
people reading it. A rough translation follows:

> Vi arbetar som konsultförmedlare och söker nu ett antal professionella
We are looking for a number of professional
> utvecklare med gedigen erfarenhet av ERLANG till internationella
developers with good experience from ERLANG to international
> projekt. Om intresse, kontakta oss, asap, för mer info.
projects. If interested, contact us, asap, for more information.

Cheers /Tobbe
--
Torbjörn Törnkvist   tobbe@REDACTED
ph: +61 3 9925 4089  fax:+61 3 9925 4094