IG now broken

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Mon Oct 4 00:04:20 CEST 1999

> Unless I'm wrong I would suggest that IG either be removed
> or updated in the Open Source release.

But, I'm sure I've been using IG with the Open Source release !?
Have someone removed the socket stuff recently or is my memory wrong ?

Since there exist code which relies on IG I suggest either
that someone writes an easy-to-follow transition guide line
from IG to IC, or that IG continue to exist as a non-supported
user contrib (I can port it to use gen_tcp).

/Tobbe
--
Torbjörn Törnkvist   tobbe@REDACTED            o{..}o
ph: +61 3 9925 4089  fax:+61 3 9925 4094           moo! (oo)___