Tracing broken in R6B-0?

Neil.Matthew@REDACTED Neil.Matthew@REDACTED
Mon Nov 29 19:07:11 CET 1999

Hi,

I am new to Erlang and trying out the R6B-0 on Linux and Windows.
I have managed  to build the Linux version (after a couple of tweaks,
that I see the maintainers now have figured out - PosixStr.c).

I tried to work through the Geeting Started part of the documentation
and have been unable to see a simple function trace of the factorial
example in either the Linux or Windows builds.

Has tracing broken in R6B-0 or does it work differently to the
documentation?
I'd be grateful for a steer in the right direction.

Neil