ORBER

Rosa Mascarell Dauder R.Mascarell@REDACTED
Fri Nov 5 19:14:09 CET 1999

	Hello Niclas

	JAVAORB and MICO are CORBA 2.3 compliant. I guess they must be
compatible between them.

	After my tries to install ORBER 2.0.2 I am affraid what is wrong is the
package (no the software but the collection of files). In spide of being stored
as a Windows set, it contains "make" files for UNIX.

	I think a correction for the ORBER is not needed. Maybe the next release
of ORBER will be CORBA 2.3 complaint.

	Thanks and keeping touch  / Rosa