Erlang on BeOS

Daniel Solaz dsolaz@REDACTED
Sat Jul 31 00:12:34 CEST 1999

Anybody ever tried to build the OSE code on BeOS?
That (R4.5) is what I'm using now, so I'd like to take Erlang with me.
I don't even know if it is possible to build it with no or just minor
tweaks.  The shell is bash, the compiler is gcc (2.9) and many other
unix tools are installed, so I guess I have all I need.
To begin with I'd need something to pass as the system type (the HOST
flag); "i386-unknown-beos" and others I tried are rejected by the
configure script.
What do I need to check in order to make it compile?  Is it worth
trying?
-Daniel