need for mnesia:create_schema

Chandrashekhar eeicmui@REDACTED
Wed Jul 21 17:52:11 CEST 1999

Hi,

  I'm tinkering with mnesia and have this doubt. I cannot create
  a persistent data base without invoking mnesia:create_schema
  first. But the only thing I can specify is the node list.

  Why is this function call there at all - why cant it just be
  done by mnesia when it receives a request for a persistent
  table the first time?

regards,
Chandru

--
Random Wodehouse Quote

He blinked, like some knight of King Arthur's court, who, galloping
to perform a deed of derring-do, has had the misfortune to collide with
a tree.

					  Uncle Dynamite  (1948)