Erlang business application project

Claes Wikstrom klacke@REDACTED
Tue Jul 6 00:12:51 CEST 1999

> I find that the way I am doing this is very ugly. I need some kind of
> Erlang mentor to help me to get acquainted with good Erlang programming
> methods and habits and to show me the Erlang wy to do things.
> I there someone here that would play this part.

I suggest that you simply post the code here (or a  pointer to
the code) The worst that can happen to you is that nobody
had anything to say about the code. In that case it's either
perfect or beyond commentary/remdey. So post asway ..

> I fact I also need to know how you would strucutre the modules, the
> directories, and so on.
> I am not completly sure that this library is useful and is well coded.

As for erlang modules I suggest a simple scheme that is similar
to the structure erlang itself. A least if the application
is of any size.

Makefile.in
configure.in
doc
lib
     Makefile
     lib1
           src
              Makefile
              foo.erl
           ebin
              foo.beam
           c_src
              Makefile.in

     lib2 ....

Then make your start script setup the erlang code paths correctly.

/klacke