Erlang business application project

Mickael Remond mikl@REDACTED
Mon Jul 5 17:02:32 CEST 1999

Hi,

I don't know if you remember me, but I made an announcement a few months
ago about the developpment of a set of business software in Erlang.

I worked on specification and I am now at the point of starting the
development.

I am working on a little tool on top of mnesia, to manage objects as a
hierarchy. I use a table matching a path to a table, and I made it
possible to work on a complete branch of the tree and to manipulate a
set of objects.

Does such tools already exist in Erlang ?

I find that the way I am doing this is very ugly. I need some kind of
Erlang mentor to help me to get acquainted with good Erlang programming
methods and habits and to show me the Erlang wy to do things.
I there someone here that would play this part.

I fact I also need to know how you would strucutre the modules, the
directories, and so on.
I am not completly sure that this library is useful and is well coded.

If a good soul is willing to help me, maybe I can place the code on a
web server to let you access it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Mickael Remond