Leex in parser tutorial 1.0

Robert Virding rv@REDACTED
Mon Feb 22 11:57:53 CET 1999

"mickael_remond"@vuitton.com writes:
>I did not manage to figure out how to use leex in the parser tutorial
>contrib.
>
>The make function in ecc_parse refers to leex:gen, but there is no
>leex.erl. There is only a leex.hrl in the directory, with no gen function
>exported.
>
>What should I do to run this complete example (the yecc part seems to
>produce a valide parser by the way).
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>Mickaël Rémond

Leex has not really been released yet so it is not included in the
distribution.  I am developing it and there is a link on my homepage
to a Leex page which shows what exists today.  Read the caveats!
Someday I'll release it.

	Robert
--
Robert Virding                          Tel: +46 (0)8 719 95 28
Computer Science Laboratory             Email: rv@REDACTED