Just another Mnesia question.

Mickael Remond mikl@REDACTED
Mon Apr 26 22:09:05 CEST 1999

Sorry to bother you again, but I think I need some explaination about a
particular concept in Mnesia.

In the Mnesia doc, you can read :
"What makes the Mnesia data model an extended relational model is the
ability to store arbitrary Erlang terms in the attribute fields. One
attribute value could for example be a whole tree of oids leading to
other terms in other tables. This type of record is hard to model in
traditional relational DBMSs."

This sentence is particularly abstract to me. Could someone explain this
concept or give me some concret examples.

thanks in advance.

Mickael Remond