RDBMS questions...

Mickael Remond mikl@REDACTED
Mon Apr 26 08:21:53 CEST 1999

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to make work the RDBMS contrib.

I remplaced the mnesia_schema file with the one in the mnesia 3.6
distribution. I made the change marked as 'UW modif' in the
RDBMS-mnesia_schema.

Everything seems to be ok, then. This change makes me able to create
schema, to create table, etc.

But I did not really understand how to use this module. What about the
sysMnesiaDict database ? Do I have to create it manually ?
The add_properties functions return 'ok', but the operation did not seem
to occur. Where are the properties stored ?

Do you have a comprehensive example on how to use it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mickael Remond