FAQ nits.

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Fri Dec 18 04:57:54 CET 1998

> 1. When I make one its output gets entangled
>    with the first prompt, is there a trick to
>    avoid that?

Don't have any io:formats/2 in your .erlang file ;-)

> 2. The example uses code:add_uc(...)  but the
>    man page for code doesn't mention it.

It is probably obsolete. It used to refer to a
certain directory where user contributed things
were put. I would say that you shouldn't have
any of that stuff from the FAQ in your ~/.erlang file.

If you have the need to add a path then use:

 code:add_path("/blabla/jasndj/kasjdad").

(Don't forget the last dot-white-space)

/Tobbe