[erlang-patches] improved orddict performance

Steve Vinoski <>
Wed Oct 2 23:36:39 CEST 2013


I've added a third commit to this branch to address new concerns and
suggestions from Anthony Ramine and Richard Carlsson. I appreciate your
help, guys.

Please refetch.

--steve


On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Steve Vinoski <> wrote:

> I've added a new commit to this branch that addresses the concerns Anthony
> raised. Please refetch.
>
> --steve
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Steve Vinoski <> wrote:
>
>> Great feedback, Anthony -- thanks very much. Clearly there are more
>> backward compatibility issues I need to address.
>>
>> --steve
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Anthony Ramine <>wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Steve,
>>>
>>> Great patch, I added a few comments about some edge cases.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Le 30 sept. 2013 à 09:38, Steve Vinoski a écrit :
>>>
>>> > This patch improves the performance of some orddict functions by
>>> reimplementing them using the lists module:
>>> >
>>> > https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/91
>>> >
>>> > The commit message at the link above is very detailed and includes
>>> performance measurements, so please read it to know more about the changes.
>>> >
>>> > --steve
>>> > _______________________________________________
>>> > erlang-patches mailing list
>>> > 
>>> > http://erlang.org/mailman/listinfo/erlang-patches
>>>
>>> --
>>> Anthony Ramine
>>>
>>>
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-patches/attachments/20131002/9f6f10fd/attachment.html>


More information about the erlang-patches mailing list