[erlang-patches] improved orddict performance

Steve Vinoski <>
Wed Oct 2 09:02:35 CEST 2013


I've added a new commit to this branch that addresses the concerns Anthony
raised. Please refetch.

--steve


On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Steve Vinoski <> wrote:

> Great feedback, Anthony -- thanks very much. Clearly there are more
> backward compatibility issues I need to address.
>
> --steve
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Anthony Ramine <> wrote:
>
>> Hello Steve,
>>
>> Great patch, I added a few comments about some edge cases.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Le 30 sept. 2013 à 09:38, Steve Vinoski a écrit :
>>
>> > This patch improves the performance of some orddict functions by
>> reimplementing them using the lists module:
>> >
>> > https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/91
>> >
>> > The commit message at the link above is very detailed and includes
>> performance measurements, so please read it to know more about the changes.
>> >
>> > --steve
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > erlang-patches mailing list
>> > 
>> > http://erlang.org/mailman/listinfo/erlang-patches
>>
>> --
>> Anthony Ramine
>>
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-patches/attachments/20131002/3f32b449/attachment.html>


More information about the erlang-patches mailing list