wx_object fixes.

Mazen Harake <>
Fri Oct 9 13:14:54 CEST 2009


I've attached a patch that fixes two issues with the wx_object.erl file.

1) I removed a pattern match in the start functions so that if a server 
returns {stop, ...} in the init function it doesn't crash with a 
badmatch error.

2) I added 2 call functions which makes it possible to call an wx_object 
using the registered name that was used when creating the object. 
Currently it was only possible to make a call to an object when you have 
the reference and not by name.

I have tested it in normal cases but I can't guarantee 100% bugfree 
fixes :D
This patch will get anyone going until these issues are fixed (or patch 
applied) to the release.

cheers,

/Mazen
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: wx_object.patch
URL: <http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-patches/attachments/20091009/83b4ac95/attachment.ksh>


More information about the erlang-patches mailing list