What's cooking in erlang/otp (#2)
Tue Dec 1 06:18:16 CET 2009
This is the second in the What's cooking in erlang/otp
series of emails.
Since the last email there have been some substantial
updates to the wiki at http://wiki.github.com/erlang/otp
Thanks to everyone that have helped editing the pages
(and even created new pages)!
I would want to write about how patches can be refined
using "git rebase -i" and other powerful git commands,
but I realize that I will not have time to do that in
the foreseeable future. So instead I created a placeholder
Feel free to go there and do something great!
[Graduated to ccase/r13b04_dev]
* ng/readme (2009-11-25) 1 commit
+ Clean up formatting issues in the README
I combined the original two commits to one.
* egil/readme-debug-emulator (2009-11-25) 1 commit:
+ README: Add build instructions for a debug-enabled emulator
I amended his commit to correct a few grammos/typos.
* bg/on_load-types (2009-11-27) 1 commit:
+ Add type information for on_load
* ks/dialyzer-wx-fix (2009-11-28) 1 commit:
+ dialyzer: make -wx always start the SMP emulator
* bg/make_stub_module-fix (2009-11-29) 1 commit:
+ Fix glitches when native code modules are used
* as/c_nc-fix (2009-11-29) 1 commit:
- Fix c:nc to use outdir or cwd to find compiled object file
* mh/to_erl-error-messages (2009-11-27) 1 commit:
- to_erl: Include strerror(errno) in error messages
* sv/sys_get_status (2009-11-27) 2 commits:
- Teach sys:get_status/0 to call Mod:format_status/2
- gen_fsm: Fix format_status/2 to handle Pids
Steve fixed the documentation and found and fixed an
independent bug in gen_fsm that caused a gen_fsm test
case to fail.
Except that it would be nice with a test case that would
verify that Mod:format_status/2 really gets called
(to ensure that the feature doesn't get broken again
in the future), this branch should be ready for
* bd/http_chunk_fix (2009-11-27) 1 commit:
- http_chunk data handling/passing improvement.
* po/odbc-update-delete-no-rows (2009-11-26) 1 commit:
- SQL_NO_DATA and SQLSTATE 00000 indicate success for updates/deletes
that affect no rows
* egil/misc-egd (2009-11-26) 3 commits:
- re-added egd color specs and removed commented code
- added test cases for egd_primitives
- egd speed optimizations and code reduction
Waiting for Björn-Egil to squeeze the series down to one or
two commits and revise the commit messages.
Björn Gustavsson, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB
More information about the erlang-patches