filename.erl throws HiPE compiler into infinite loop on R14B01
Sun Feb 13 08:06:23 CET 2011
So, I was playing around with --enable-native-libs on OSX 10.6 tonight
and I found that the compiler stalls on stdlib/filename.erl, erlc sits
there eating a bunch of cpu but it never seems to finish compiling. If I
compile it without +native it works fine.
This is on OSX 10.6 with no ./configure flags other than
--enable-native-libs. I can cd into lib/stdlib/src and run `erlc +native
filename.erl` and the compiler never finishes.
Everything else seems to compile and run fine, which is quite an
improvemnt over the last time I tried this, at least.
More information about the erlang-bugs